Bad Breath Treatment
Miami Dentist Office
Causes of Bad Breath
Have you ever seen commercials of minty gums offered to those with bad breath? Halitosis is very common, but it’s important to act on it and figure out why you’re having bad breath in the first place. Not all the reasons for having bad breath are due to bad dental hygiene, though you should be constantly taking care of your teeth and gums. There are many causes as to why you’re having constant bad breath, and you will find out these different reasons. But before there are listed, remember that it’s necessary to visit a dentist every 6 months to the dentist. If you’re looking for a Bad Breath Treatment, then don’t hesitate to call our office right away to make an appointment.
The reason behind your halitosis might be due to the fact that:
- The foods you are eating have a very strong odor
- You are breathing with your mouth open
- Your salivary glands aren’t functioning properly
- Your saliva isn’t getting rid of the bacteria in your mouth
- You’re not brushing your teeth properly (Quick Tip: Must brush for 2 minutes, replace toothbrush every 2-3 months, brush at a 45-degree angle)
- You smoke or chew tobacco
- You have gum disease
- You’re taking medicines
- You suffer from dry mouth condition
- Chronic acid reflux
- You have a sinus infection
Are you still trying to figure out why you have constant bad breath? Visit our office and we will provide you with a Bad Breath Treatment to help you gain back your confidence. It’s important to maintain good oral care to prevent future bad breath. Mints and gums will only help you mask your bad breath, make an appointment to find the reason behind your bad breath.
Visit our Miami Cosmetic Dentist office to find the reason behind your halitosis and to provide you with a Bad Breath Treatment today! Call today at 305-251-3334 to make an appointment.