Best Flossing Products
When asked if you floss regularly, most individuals either lie to their dentists or shamefully admit that they have not been flossing as often as recommended. While many of us are able to keep up with brushing just fine, flossing has always notoriously been a chore that most patients avoid altogether. However, in order to keep your teeth healthy and clean, it is crucial to stay on top of your daily routine. Our experts at the offices of Dr. Andres de Cardenas are here to share some of the Best Flossing Products that are sure you get you back on track in no time at all.
There is a huge misconception that if one brushes their teeth thoroughly enough on a regular basis that there is no need ever to floss; however, that could not be further from the truth. There is a reason why dental professionals are so adamant about pushing consistent flossing habits on their patients. This is because with flossing you can reach built-up dental plaque that a toothbrush cannot. If that plaque is not removed and continues to build up, cavities are bound to form.
Dentist Recommended Floss
If you find yourself struggling to commit to your flossing routine, these top three, dentist-recommended flossing products should be an effective way to get started:
- Smart Floss by Dr. Tung: If you suffer from sensitive gums, flossing can become a painful experience. However, this Smart Floss is changing the way traditional floss affects both the patient and the environment. Made in a circular, rotating dispenser that is entirely biodegradable, this specially made, natural-based floss is much softer than other leading brands. Clinically proven to remove 55% more plaque, this floss is textured and targets built-up deposits, and leaves the mouth feeling minty clean.
- Plackers Kids Flossers: This is the ideal solution for parents of young children who put up a fight during their daily flossing sessions. It is difficult enough to encourage healthy brushing habits in a young child, but flossing is a whole separate battle that few parents conquer. With the help of these colorful, dual-grip, floss for kids, your children will be enticed into regular flossing in no time. They are each flavored with fruit smoothie as opposed to the typical mint flavor that does not usually appeal to children. An adult should always supervise children under the age of 10 who utilize this product; however, you can introduce this floss to children as young as three years old.
- Platypus Orthodontic Flosser: If you have ever had braces, you are fully aware of what a nightmare flossing around them can prove to be. While our dentists at the offices of Dr. Andres de Cardenas offer expert tips on how to properly perform this task, an orthodontic flosser can make the process a lot easier and cut your typical flossing time in half. These flossers feature an innovative spatula end that fits under the wire of braces and allows users to access those hard-to-reach areas with a simple press against the teeth.
Best Dental Products
Don’t deprive your teeth of regular flossing any longer. With the help of these Best Flossing Products, incorporating flossing into your dental care routine should be easier than ever before. Visit one of the best dentists in South Florida and schedule an appointment with Dr. Andres de Cardenas today! Give us a call at (305) 251-3334 for more information.
- The Basics Of Dental Implants: What You Should Know
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Breakage Of All On 4 Dental Implants
- The Advantages of Invisalign for Teeth Whitening
- Smile With Confidence: Exploring The Numerous Benefits Of Dental Veneers
- Age-Defying Smile Makeovers: How A New Smile Can Take Years Off Your Appearance