Dental Implants in Kendall
About Dental Implants
A fully functional set of teeth can be the key to clearer speech, the ability to chew properly and to a better overall facial appearance. However, a missing tooth or teeth can impair your ability to speak or chew. Missing teeth can also diminish your overall appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry With Dr. de Cardenas
Miami’s Dr. Andres de Cardenas and his staff of caring, concerned professionals want you to know when you walk into their office no matter your condition they see you first as an individual. That’s why we give you several options when it comes to tooth restoration. The basis for many of these options is the Dental Implants in Kendall.
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is a synthetic, replacement tooth root on which a single crown or, in the case of Dr. de Cardenas’ All-on-4® procedure, a full denture can be supported. Though not a prosthetic tooth or teeth, the dental implant is the necessary support structure for such permanent prosthetics. Dental implants are made from titanium that fuses with the jawbone. As a consequence, bone loss is not a problem when using a dental implant.
Dr. de Cardenas’ Dental Implant Patients Report Several Benefits, Including:
- Improved speech
- Ease in chewing
- Teeth that look and feel like natural teeth
- Improved Convenience – implants are fixed in place
- Overall improved oral health
Are Dental Implants Right For Me?
If a missing tooth or missing teeth are causing you concern, but you’re not sure what the best solution is, Miami’s Dr. Andres de Cardenas invites you to come in for a consultation. You can contact us using our convenient email form and we’ll get right back to you, or simply call us at (305) 251.3334. Talk to Dr. de Cardenas about the possibilities presented by dental implants and experience the difference between being treated as a patient, and being treated as a part of the family.
Get In Touch With Us
- Brace-Free and Beaming: How to Achieve a Whiter Smile After Braces
- The Average Lifespan Of Dentures: What No One Is Talking About
- How To Clean All-On-4 Dental Implants: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Pearly Whites: Unlock the Secret to a Perfect Smile with Teeth Whitening
- Say Hello To A New Smile With All-On-4 Dental Implants