Dental Replacement Procedure
A dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement procedure for one or multiple missing teeth. This process, known as Dental Replacement Procedure, is considered as one of the most successful techniques as it replicates the look and feel of a natural tooth.
If you are suffering from a multiple tooth loss situation, all on 4 dental implants provide a permanent solution to the traditional dentures. This approach compromise using only four titanium implants to use a dental prosthesis with at least 12 teeth fixed in the jaw. A person may need an implant for many reasons including:
- Tooth decay
- Gum diseases
- Root canal failure
- Tooth Damage
- Congenital defects
Tooth Implant Process
- The Implant: It is usually designed out of titanium and is placed in the upper or lower jawbone.
- The crown: This part looks like a tooth and is made of metal, clay-based or porcelain fused to a metal alloy. The crown is either screwed or paved on the abutment.
- The Abutment: It can be designed out of titanium, porcelain or gold and it is attached to the implant with a screw. The abutment and joins the implant to the crown.
The dental implant process consists of the following steps:
- Consultation: The first step contains a detailed discussion with the dentist followed by a dental examination. The condition of the bone tissue is analyzed by doing an X-Ray of the jaw. Sufferers with resilient bone density are considered as outstanding candidates for this process as it allows outstanding support for the implant.
- Implant Placement: In the next step, the implant is attached to the jawbone. The surgeon places either a short-term cover screw or a healing cap in place. It helps in keeping the implant clean until the abutment is attached.
- Dental Crown Placement: This step is known as implant restoration. When the titanium implant permanently fuses into the jaw bone, a dental crown is fixed to the top of the implant.
After the implant, you will have to make a few continuation visits to the expert to examine its functionality.
- Good oral health: The process improves your overall dental health and fitness as no close by tooth is personalized to support the growth.
- Improved comfort and self-esteem: Dental implants are permanent and comfortable. They save you from the shame which comes with a damaged or broken tooth.
- Convenience: Dental implants are pain-free as well as convenient. The traditional procedure used to take six to eighteen months to fully heal. The new strategy not only takes less time but also provides a lot of convenience.
- Durable: Improvements are very long lengthy long-term and with the care, they will last many years.
All on 4 in Miami
Dental implants can be used to replace one or two missing teeth or a whole set of lower or upper teeth. All on 4 dental implants is a simple, fast and durable Dental Replacement Procedure to replace a damaged and broken tooth. The procedure has a very high success rate and has helped many individuals across the world. An expert dental implant specialist is very easy to find. If you are willing to get a damaged tooth replaced, you can visit a specialist in Andres de Cardenas to know more about this procedure. He/she can tell you about the feasibility of this process after an appropriate examination. You can smile with confidence after the completion of a successful implant.
Dental Cosmetic and Implant Center
For more information about Dental Replacement Procedure call Dr. Andres de Cardenas today at 305-251-3334 or click here to make an appointment online!