Teeth Whitening Miami
Miami Cosmetic Dentist
Ask anyone, and he or she will tell you that pearly white teeth are at the top of their list. But, many of us aren’t born with white teeth. Genetics play a role in tooth color. Drinking coffee, tea, wine and using tobacco can stain and discolor your teeth. Other foods and drinks can also cause your teeth to take on a darker shade even if you keep them well-brushed and flossed. What could a whiter, brighter smile mean for you?
Pros of Teeth Whitening Miami
- 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing*
- 74% say an unattractive smile can hurt your career*
- Whiter, brighter teeth were the most common response when people were asked what they would like to improve most about their smile.*
- Whiter teeth add self-confidence that radiates in every smile
- A brighter smile makes you look younger
Many of my patients tell me that fear of teeth and/or gum sensitivity is the main reason that they hesitate to whiten their teeth. With the proper precautions, sensitivity can be managed or eliminated. The in-office procedure that I use is a whitening agent in conjunction with a laser to brighten your teeth. This procedure offers immediate results.
There are multiple options for creating the smile of your dreams. If your smile is holding you back, it’s time to start enjoying it once again. Explore all the choices that are available and find out if a teeth whitening Miami procedure is right for you.
*Survey by American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.