All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants are a procedure for replacing the upper and or lower teeth using only four titanium implants, whereas regular dental implants utilize six or more, supporting a denture containing 12 or 14 teeth. The name says it all, dental professionals can finish the procedure in just one day. Dr. de Cardenas is a professional and experienced Miami Implant Dentist that can provide you with a new smile no matter the existing bone volume. He can customize a full-arch prosthesis to your individual need and specification, giving you a great result with a great fit and good looking smile.
All-On-4 Dental Implants Benefits
It is uncomfortable not having a vibrant smile and not being able to express yourself fully. With this procedure, Dr. De Cardenas will be able to give you back that confidence and ability to smile again in front of your loved ones, and of course, you will be able to eat all of your favorite food again.
These are some of the benefits of the All-On-4 procedure:
- It prevents bone deterioration
- It allows you to bite up to 70% more of the regular
- No adhesives needed
- You do not have to take them out
- They do not press your gums and are more comfortable than the regular prosthesis
- They can be cleaned and brushed just like regular teeth
Is All-On-4 Right for You?
Consider All-On-4 if you:
- Have several missing or failing teeth
- Require multiple implants
- Wear dentures or will need dentures in the future
All-On-4 requires no specific age, however, the patient should remain in good health
All-On-4 in Miami
Call us today at 305-251-3334 to talk to Dr. Andres de Cardenas our Miami Implant Dentist about the All-On-4 Dental Implants treatment. We hope to hear from you soon!