Teeth Whitening in Miami
For many women, one of the most important aspects of their physical appearance is the health and color of their teeth. Nothing feels better than applying some vibrant, red lipstick for a night out on the town, knowing that your pearly whites look just as vibrant in comparison. However, if your teeth have begun to yellow, the red lipstick may do nothing but worsen the situation and draw unnecessary attention to the discoloration.
Your first instinct may be to turn to common teeth whitening toothpaste and strips that are advertised at your nearest drug store. While some of these may deliver short term results, they are usually not the best options for the long run and may damage your teeth as a result. The only way to guarantee that you will achieve the sparkling, white teeth you are hoping for, is by contacting an expert for Professional Teeth Whitening.
Miami Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Andres de Cardenas is one of Miami’s top dentists, specializing in a wide range of dental procedures. Cosmetic dentistry, which includes the process of Professional Teeth Whitening, is also in his scope of expertise. For years, he has helped patients feel more comfortable and confident of their own teeth.
Before considering Professional Teeth Whitening, it is important to understand why your teeth began to yellow in the first place. We have listed a few common reasons below:
- Eating/drinking habits – Although we know how important your morning cup of coffee is, over-consumption of foods and drinks that are highly acidic can cause major discoloration of the teeth over time.
- Smoking – This one is a given. Smokers are oftentimes warned that their smoking habits may cause unsightly dental appearances due to tobacco’s tendency to stain teeth.
- Age – Unfortunately, teeth do begin to yellow as the years go by. The enamel, or protective, white coating on your teeth, will fade due to regular wear and tear.
- Medication – Some medications and antibiotics can cause the color of your teeth to darken. This can be further determined by reading the side effects included with your medication or by consulting your physician.
- Genetics – Some individuals just drew the short end of the stick in the genetics department. You may have simply inherited enamel that is more yellow in appearance when compared to others. However, this can still be corrected with the right treatment.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Don’t settle for the appearance of your discolored teeth any longer. You deserve to feel comfortable enough to apply any shade of lipstick with confidence. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Andres de Cardenas today for Professional Teeth Whitening and never feel self-conscious about your teeth again. Give us a call at (305) 251-3334 or click here for more information!