Best Dentist in Kendall
Sensitive Teeth Treatment
Who thought chewing a soft ice cream could cause such excruciating pain that would literally make you scream? It’s not the ice that gives everyone trouble, it’s the sensitive teeth. Yeah, ice cream or cold drinks may give people brain freeze, but you obviously know that it’s not the cold part.
Hot, cold, or acid drinks or foods can all cause pain to your teeth if they’re sensitive. Your teeth need to get stronger, and there are many ways you could treat your teeth from being sensitive. The reason why your teeth feel pain when eating or drinking something cold, hot, or acidic is because the enamel becomes thin, and there is less protection and there is more external stimulation on the dentin.
You could eliminate certain bad habits that are causing the exposure of the dentin. At Dr. Andres de Cardenas‘ Office, the Sensitive Teeth Treatment is extremely popular among dental patients. For this very reason, we urge you to follow our helpful dental tips that can ensure you healthier and less-sensitive teeth!
It’s important to visit Dr. Andres de Cardenas to get rid of your tooth sensitivity and to avoid future problems.
Follow These Tips For Healthier Teeth:
- Brush your teeth the proper way: Place your toothbrush 45-degree angle to your gums, brush back and forth for 2 minutes, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months.
- Avoid consuming acidic drinks: Try to avoid juices such as orange juices, and avoid drinking soda, because it could cause tooth enamel erosion.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush: Don’t brush your teeth aggressively, give it time to make sure all bacteria are gone.
- Minimize the usage of teeth whitening toothpaste and rinsing: Neutral rinses will prevent your teeth from becoming sensitive. If your teeth whitening toothpaste is the reason why your teeth are sensitive then consider switching to another toothpaste.
- In the case of a dental procedure, there is nothing you could do about it since your tooth just underwent surgery. If the sensitivity does not go away, speak with your dentist right away.
- Visit your dentist for a new filling on your teeth, your tooth could be sensitive due to an old cracked filling accumulating bacteria.
Our highly effective Sensitive Teeth Treatment will help you eat your favorite cold and hot drinks without pain once again! Try to minimize the bad habits that cause your teeth to be sensitive. If you’ve tried all of these steps and you’re still experiencing tooth sensitivity, then it’s best to contact Dr. Andres de Cardenas! Though it is always convenient to seek a dentist without waiting any longer to see if these steps will work so that you’re free from pain faster!
With our Sensitive Teeth Treatment, you will be able to enjoy your favorite foods again!