Dental Tooth Extraction
Going to the dentist and hearing you need to have a tooth removed can be frightening and make you want to skip your next appointment altogether. We know that many people dislike visiting the dentist, which is why we create a comfortable environment for every patient and treat them just like family. At the office of Dr. Andres de Cardenas, we want to make your Dental Tooth Extraction as smooth and non-frightening as possible. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you have during your visit!
Typically, there are two different types of Dental Tooth Extraction that may be recommended by your dentist, depending on the circumstances.
- Simple tooth removal: If one of your teeth is past the gum line and is loose, we can simply loosen further it with a tool called an elevator. Then, your dentist will use forceps to safely extract the tooth from the gums.
- Surgical tooth removal: If the tooth you want to be removed is still inside the gum and requires bone or tissue to be moved, then surgery is required. In this procedure, an incision is made in the gum tissues to gently expose the tooth. Then, it will be removed from the mouth, and your gums will be stitched up for proper healing.
After a surgical Dental Tooth Extraction, your dentist will provide you with aftercare and give you steps to take at home so your mouth can fully heal. One of the most common surgical removals is of wisdom teeth. Also, if one of your teeth has suffered trauma or is in decay, surgical removal will often be the best choice for you. If you have any questions or concerns about tooth removal and which option is best for you, Dr. de Cardenas will be more than happy to speak with you.
Broken Tooth Extraction
At the office of Dr. Andres de Cardenas, we want to provide all of our patients with safe and pain-free Dental Tooth Extraction. Whether one of your baby teeth refuses to fall out on its own or a tooth has been sitting in your gum line for a while, we can remove it. Our staff is committed to making you feel like the most important person in the room so you can feel comfortable and cared for at all times.
If you are unsure which kind of Dental Tooth Extraction is right for you, call us at 305-251-3334 or click here to schedule an appointment online!
- The Basics Of Dental Implants: What You Should Know
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Breakage Of All On 4 Dental Implants
- The Advantages of Invisalign for Teeth Whitening
- Smile With Confidence: Exploring The Numerous Benefits Of Dental Veneers
- Age-Defying Smile Makeovers: How A New Smile Can Take Years Off Your Appearance