Dental Implants Miami
Cosmetic Dentist in Miami
Over the years, there have been several dental improvements accompanying the changes in technology and education. With these strides made, we are able to exceed the goals of many patients that enter our offices for dental care. Dental Implants Miami are one of the most successful improvements in the dental field that we have had anywhere in America.
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for replacement teeth. In comparison to dentures, bridges, and crowns, dental implants are a popular and effective, long-term solution for people who are suffering from missing teeth, failing teeth, and other chronic dental issues. Dental implants fit, feel, and function similarly to natural teeth, and are quickly becoming the field standard for tooth replacement treatments.
Implementation of dental implants has become the preferred method of treatment for tooth replacement. Implants can even help prevent bone loss throughout the jawline. The natural erosion of bone begins almost immediately after a tooth is lost. If nothing is done to prevent this process, the results are inevitably further teeth erosion. This can even cause a sunken look in overall facial features.
Dental implants integrate with the existing bone in the jaw. As a result, they strengthen and bolster the physical appearance of the jawline while also preventing further deterioration.
Dental implants Miami additionally can aid overall health. With a strong, fully-functioning set of teeth, patients can begin expanding their diets; eating healthier, denser foods again such as nutrient-rich fruits and nuts.
The Miami Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Andres de Cardenas, offers the best dental implant services in Miami.
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Comfort: A dental implant isn’t something that will feel out of place in your mouth. Dental Implants Miami offer great services that provide you with a comfortable experience as well as comfortable dental implants that will feel natural and comfortable.
- Speech Improvement: If you have received poor quality dentures that cause you to have a muffled speech, please visit the Miami Cosmetic Dentist for dental implants Miami, to have a better speech and better way of life.
- Convenience: Dental implants are convenient for not just you but your wallet. No need to remove anything because dental implants are a great and effective way to save money and time.
- Durable: Dental Implants Miami last many years.
- Eating Made Easy: Dental Implants become a part of your mouth, working with your teeth to create comfortable chewing and eating.
- Self-Esteem & Appearance: Besides the other beneficial features, it’s important to look and feel good in your own body and to be confident with your smile. Dental Implants Miami can give you a bigger and brighter smile with their amazing dental implant services.
- Success: Dental Implants Miami are not a “fingers-crossed” procedure but a “ how exciting, go get them!” procedure. This means that the success rate of dental implants is up to 98%.
When do you Need Dental Implants?
Our practice sees dental implant patients of all ages. Unfortunate dental issues can happen to anyone. For any patient that may be missing one, multiple, or even all of their teeth, implants are often the right choice. The loss of teeth can be due to injury, defect, disease or decay. Implants can even provide a solution for adolescent patients post-puberty when the jaw stops growing.
A dental implant is needed when you have a lost tooth or denture that may be causing discomfort or is in need of changing. Dental implants are a great and effective way to have a more comfortable feeling in your mouth, providing you with long-lasting durability, comfort, confidence, and overall improvement.